API Automation Engineer
Anoma is seeking a Senior API Automation engineer to join our operations team. This job is well suited to individuals who have extensive experience with software quality assurance and API’s. Our Senior QA Engineers are expected to be able to build automation test frameworks, contribute to existing test automation efforts, and to mentor junior QA Engineers.
The ideal candidate will have strong software development skills in several programming languages, experience leading small teams of developers, and a proven track record in software development or quality assurance.
- Collaborate with dev teams from the start of a sprint to deliver best-in-class technical solutions for our product
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Plan and implement API automated tests to validate any new coming features (for both frontend and backend).
- Monitor automation processes and prepare defect status reports
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- 3+ years of experience in API testing, Web Services, REST API (this should include API framework development and maintenance experience).
- Experience with API testing tools: Postman/Karate/vRest or similar tools. •
- Ability to execute database queries against relational (PostgreSQL) and NoSQL (Cassandra) databases.
- Demonstrated understanding of Agile (SCRUM) techniques.
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment tools such as Jenkins
- Bachelor’s degree or hands-on education in CS fundamentals
- Strong communication, organization, and analytical skills
- Must be a detail-oriented self-starter and quick learner