Mobile Automation Engineer
Anoma is seeking a Senior software quality assurance engineer to join our operations team. This job is well suited to individuals who have extensive experience with software quality assurance and mobile app development. Our Senior QA Engineers are expected to be able to build automation test frameworks, contribute to existing test automation efforts, and to mentor junior QA Engineers.
The ideal candidate will have strong software development skills in several programming languages, experience leading small teams of developers, and a proven track record in software development or quality assurance.
- Develop test strategies, create test plans, and execute test cases – both manually and via automation
- Collaborate with developers, product owners, data engineers, test engineers and other teams to define and agree on test scope, strategy, testability and test cases
- Integrate tests with current development cycles to ensure continuous product stability
- Collaborate and lead a small team of offshore manual testers
- Be a champion for Testing culture, working with other test engineers to drive automation and CI/CD tools and frameworks
- Self-motivator, who can work independently, able to learn quickly, meets deadlines and demonstrates problem-solving skills.
- Effectively communicate technical information in a clear and concise manner and ability to coordinate cross-team efforts
- 5+ years of software engineering testing experience
- Strong communication, documentation and writing skills
- Strong knowledge of testing on mobile devices (iOS, Android) using tools like Appium
- Strong knowledge of UX automation principles on Mobile applications
- Ability to coach and assist other team members when needed.
- Experience with testing in an AWS environment
- Experience contributing to test automation frameworks using Java and Xcode
- Experience working with Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins, Maven, CircleCI)
- Understanding of DB principles / Technologies with familiarity in DynamoDB and MySQL
- Have the ability to solve complex problems with practical, maintainable, and scalable solutions.