Manual Mobile Tester
Anoma is seeking a Manual QA Tester to join our team. As a Manual QA Tester, you will be responsible for manually verifying acceptance criteria and designs based on user stories and requirements. You should be great at writing test cases and knowing what to look for when the time comes to test software increments.
- Creating test cases, building test plans and running manual acceptance tests
- Explaining defects, reproduction steps, test plans, and different quality assurance efforts
- Help guide clients towards effective solutions that balance technical requirements and business needs.
- Attend development meetings (stand-ups, kick-offs, retrospectives) and design sessions with teams and clients.
- Inspire fellow nerds, future clients, our students, and the community at large by writing, speaking, screencasting, contributing to open source software, and demonstrating our collective expertise and experience.
- Have at least 3 years of experience specifically testing for Android, iOS and Web platforms
- Feel comfortable testing on physical devices or on cloud platforms like Sauce Labs
- Experience with distribution platforms like App Center and TestFlight
- Feel comfortable being the sole tester on large projects
- Experience using test case management tools like qTest Manager and TestRail
- Experience using issue tracking tools like Jira and PivotalTracker
- Experience using Git for version control
- Feel comfortable testing APIs using Postman or similar tools
- Have experience referencing designs and mocks with tools like Zeplin, InVision, and Figma
- Have experience working closely with internal and external teams